Shotcrete Services can provide technical advice and guidance relating to sprayed concrete uses, design and application processes. We also offer:
- consultancy service
- representation on specialist panels and forums
- university lectures / presentations
- CPD presentations
For general enquiries or more complex technical advice, please email Stuart Manning.
Why use sprayed concrete?
- Low water/cement ratio
- High strengths with rapid strength gain
- High density / low permeability
- Enhanced adhesion and bond strength
- Ability to produce any shape
- Reduction in formwork costs
- Ease of access
Wet vs Dry application?
Shotcrete Services will advise on which process will suit a particular application to provide both high quality and cost effective solutions. Often a combination of both processes is utilized.